First fix for Pocalypse. Bing!
Thanks to Ted and Adam for trying the new software out last night. Both were snagged in the same bug.
The problem was that the username attribute in the worldoutline software is the name of the author of the document, not the name of the signed-in user. This has always been a source of confusion, and it's not surprising I made this mistake in the first iteration.
I added a new attribute called <%signedInUserName%> that reflects the name of the signed-in user (as one might expect). If you're signed-in as you read this you should see your username here: .
Now the Collab button has that value in it instead of my username.
Repeat the experiment on the Getting Started page.
Because this stuff is stored as attributes on the headlines in the Pocalypse Workspace, you should delete everything in that window before testing the fix. Whatever you have in there will have the wrong username.
You shouldn't have to screw with user.opmleditor.worldoutline.servers, it should fix that on its own. You may get a dialog saying the server didn't like the password and asking if you want to try again. Say you do.