I want to re-experience the installation process to see where we're at.
I happen to have a freshly installed OPML Editor on one of my servers to use as a test bed.
This server is going to be called monster3.worldoutline.org.
The bucket is going to be /static.reallysimple.org/monster3/wo/.
Did the installation of the root, but the browser window didn't open because I'm using Chrome and there's no DDE support.
Hit a problem when I entered the S3 path. Nothing wrong with the path, but when we tried to set up the root, we ended up in worldoutlinesuite.roots.initroot, and it has a new thing where it tries to get the member prefs. But if there's a problem doing that, and there was, we get an error, and that causes the setup to fail. It shouldn't.
I got into a little trouble because I am using an identity server, but this isn't a problem a first-time server sysop is going to encounter.