On 4/9/12 I added a feature that if you go to the top level of a server it redirects to the opmlEditor website.
This broke in a change I made to mainResponder.respond on 5/3/12.
The problem was not reported. It showed up as breakage to "EC2 for Poets".
After calling the hostNotFound callbacks in mainResponder.respond, if the HTTP status code has been set to 301 or 302, return immediately.
This circumvents the new checking in mainResponder.respond, which was erroneously calling this an error (the redirect had already been set when it called the error).
Also, in the opmlEditor's callback, redirect to opmlServer not opmlEditor -- the new preferred address for the site.