I forget which change I made broke Pocalypse, but I need to get another look at it and start stealing some more ideas from it for worldoutline.root.
Let's have a look before resuming the evening's basketball extravaganza. :-)
The problem was for sure in html.directory.walk.
I found it right off and it looks a lot easier than I was expecting it to be.
At the top of walk is a check to see if the node at the very top of the outline has a type. If it does, and if the path is empty we let viewNodeType have a shot at it. The problem is this. The top level node does have a type, but the path is not empty. That's cool because it wants to use the path.
Come back to this tomorrow.