New button that, when clicked, opens Twitter in the browser, showing the status message you're pointing to in the outliner.
It's useful if you want to get some information about the person who sent the tweet, or see other responses that weren't from Microliner users.
However, if there's a link in the text, we view that instead of the tweet.
1. Lauch the OPML Editor.
2. Bring microliner.root to the front. (Use the Window menu.)
3. Choose Update Front Tool from the Tools menu.
4. Choose Update opml.root from the File menu.
5. Close the Microliner Workspace window.
6. Choose Open workspace from the Microliner sub-menu of the Tools menu.
You should now see the View button.